Sunday, August 13, 2017

Congrats For Your Debut!

Good evening from me. Its has been a long time I'm not updating this blog. Now its full of spider's web (heheh). 
*
First of all, I need to explain the reason I'm hiatus for a long time. Yes people I'm completed my Diploma study already and now pursuing my study in Bachelor Of Optometry in one of non-government university. I'm just got my scroll on August 7th 2017!! Yes! Totally excited. I'm now the Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology holder. Yaww~ I've been struggling the entire three years of diploma journey. All blood,sweat and tears are worth it and I'm not gonna regret anythin'. Okey enough of myself status. Lets go to our K-pop world~~~
**
Nowadays there are a lot of kpop idols debuted which are traineers from Produce 101 Season 2. Yes people, I'm watched it after completed my diploma study. I'm totally fangirling to all the traineers (heheheh). Most of them are so talented. Oke I'll share with you bout my Produce 101 Season 2's review later.

1) Wanna One


Wanna One is a group consist of Produce 101 S2's traineers who won the 1st till 11th. Congratulations guys! You did it. (another sincere congrats for me). They already make their debut on August 7th 2017 (Oh no! its on my convocation day! is this my gift or what? hahaha) with their sons which I knew made by Pentagon's Hui (heol! he's such a talented idol. I hope Pentagon will rise and shine like other legends). They got a lot of teasers and I just watched Lai Guanlin's teaser because its pop out in my youtube timeline.

Wanna One members: Kang Daniel, Park JiHoon, Yoon Jisung., Ong Seungwoo, Hwang Minhyun, Lee Daewhi, Bae Jinyoung, Ha Sungwoon, Kim Jaehwan, Lai Guanlin, and Park Woojin. 

In what i know, they asked their fans (Wannable) to choose which songs, either Energetic or Burn It Up to be their debut song. (Correct me if I'm wrong). My favourite member in WO? I'm rooting for Bae Jinyoung but all of them are so multitalented and handsome as f*ck! Ong Sungwoo is soo good looking. As expected, Fantagio people are so so so so GOOD LOOKING. Okey lemme stop here because it'll be 3 days to write about WO.

Lets watch their debut song, Wannable!

Wanna One (워너원) - 에너제틱 (Energetic) 


Wanna One (워너원) - 활활 (Burn It Up) MV (Extended Ver.)


Hope they will get a lot of throphy in all music shows like IOI achieved!

2) Samuel

I know they are a lot of people who rooting and want Samuel to be a part of Wanna One right? yeah me also want Samuel be in there but ermm... okey no need to brag this issue anymore since he already debuted! Congrats Samuel a.k.a Oh My God's boy.  He's so handsome and tall. OMG I'm fall in love with him since Spotlight's era. Hopefully I can't accidentally meet him in South Korea like I'm accidentally saw one of GOT7 members infront JYP. Finally after walked on the fire and torns pathway, hopefully he continuously walked along the flowery path with his fandom (Garnet). Hope you will be successful than what you had achieved before this. Rise Samuel Riseeeee!

Lets sneak his debut song, Garnets!

Samuel(사무엘) _ Sixteen (Feat. Changmo)(식스틴 (Feat. 창모))


He's good in dancing. No need to against his talent because he had been live with Seventeen dorks since he's small like a bean (hahaha) I hope they will make a dance project with Samuel because we (Garnets and Carat) need that reunion bruhh. For your information, some choreography are made by him.

This choreography is mostly made by Samuel and also Wanna One's Daehwi help him to invented the best and catchy choreography.

PRODUCE 101 season2 [최종희] Super Hot Final 데뷔 평가 무대 170616 EP.11



Guys, I'll continue this soon because I need to go now. Thanks for reading my blog!!




No comments: