Wednesday, August 23, 2017

K-pop news

I just finished posted Wanna One facts. Supposely I post that facts yesterday. But my mom called me to go back to my hometown as soon as my final exam finished. I arrived here at 11pm. Yeahh I'm totally blackout cuz tooo exhausted and have diarrhea on that day. I visited toilet for 10th times guys! So fucking tired and dehydration. So here some news that I got for today. 

1) Teaser from Golden Child.
- yeah guys, another boygroup under Woollim Entertainment will debut soon. I won't write to long for this boygroup soon to debut cuz I dun have any knowledge bout them. So lets enjoy the teaser. Boiii they're so visual


2) Victon releases funky 2nd MV teaser for upcoming comeback.
 I know them but once again not have good knowledge bout them. You can comment below if you got anything bout Viction. It's such an appreaciation if you can teach me bout them!



3) Gikwang reveals additional teaser clip for his solo return 'ONE'
Another high expectation comeback from me (heheeh) I hope he will be the best not in the group but in solo career too. Woww! Gikwang in choker. So ELEGANT! sorry guys, I already watch the teasers so I'm a little bit shocked with Gikwang appearance in the teaser. Can't wait the official mv to come out.




4) Wanna One claimed another winning in The Show today. #Energetic6thwin #WannaOne6thwin
Yeayyy congrats guys! can't wait for another comeback from Wanna One. I think they're the fastest rookie group that be a champion after several days debut? no? hmm okey. (heheeh), Click there. I think this is already recorded performance. Anyway, such a sexy performance from them (hahahahah)


5) MXM unveils album artwork for their 1st mini album <UNIMIX> scheduled for release on Sept 6.


6) Momoland released Freeze MV with special appearance of Wanna One Jaehwan!
woooo! I never watched Momoland previous song, but this song so catchy. I will considered to put this song into my playlist later. Also, Kim jaehwan wowww such a diva in here.



Credit to: The Seoul Story

No comments: