Wednesday, August 16, 2017

#WannaOne1stWin


Hi guys, happy Thursday night and I'm just finished my major project report for one of my subject this semester. I'm gonna have my final exam for this sem on August 21st 2017. Yeayy! ready to fangirling during semester break! 

K-pop news
1) Wanna One won on Show Champion! #WannaOne1stwin.
2) Taeyang's comeback!
3) RAINZ (Produce 101 S2 traineers) preparing to debut.
4) JBJ (Produce 101 S2 trainners) preparing to debut.

Congratulations to Wanna One! finally y'all got that trophy. Hope they will get more and more trophy in all music broadcast. have you watched the performance? here click on the link below:

Show Champion EP.241Wanna One - Energetic [워너원 - 에너제틱]


you know what, when they finished the speech, I saw Samuel with them! then I saw Hoeseung behind them! OMG my Produce 101 S2 fangirl is on the peak right now. This is happiness, guys. I hope Woojin also there to greet Daniel. Can I say this is reunion of Produce 101 S2? (heheheh). To be honest, I'm more to Burn it up better than Energetic because that song is so lit. Especially Park Woojin's part. 

Show Champion EP.241 Wanna One - Burn it up [워너원 - 활활]


Okey whose VIP here? Have you watch Taeyang music videos? Me? not yet cuz I'm too busy right now. I will watch it after this. Lemme share the video to you. 

TAEYANG - ‘DARLING'




So basically he released three MVs including the intro. It's such a good and sweet songs. Different than GD's songs. All GD's songs are lit af. That's why I'm more to GD than Taeyang. But I still love Taeyang songs cuz it can makes me calm and also be my lullaby before I'm go to dreamland. Anyway, welcome back, Taeyang ! Let's rock your comeback.

I dunno why this season of PD101 got many attention from k-netz. Because of k-netz two units from PD101's trainners will be debut. I only knew bout JBJ but then when I'm watching some Samuel's videos on youtube, I saw new group from PD101S2 traineers is preparing for debut next month.  RAINZ will have 6 members which are Kim Seonglee, Song Seunghyuk, Lee Kiwon, Hong Eunki and Jung Wontak. Tbh, I'm only know Seunghyuk, Seonglee and Eunki since the cameramen of PD101S2 always show them either during performance or practice infront the camera. I hope they will do well after debut. In other hand, JBJ which is another fanmade idol group will be debut next month. Oh! we have another one and half weeks before August end! Can't wait for it! Some of you might know the members of JBJ but some of them dunno. So here the line up of JBJ : Noh Taehyun, Kim Dong Han (my  another favourite dancer in PD101S2), Kim Tae Dong (I'm not sure either he will join the JBJ or not since there is some issues bout him with the company), Takada Kenta (he deserves to debut, guys!), Kim Sang Gyun and Kim Yong Guk. I don't know alot bout them since they're not debut yet. So if you're curious what is the meaning of JBJ is? here the answer : 
JBJ: Just Be Joyful.
Also The Boyz which is one of the members is Joo Hakyeon also will debut soon. Gurlll! did you already watched the line up of this group. ALL OF THEM VISUAL!  Here guys, I'm showering you with The Boyz's killer visual.


Sooo that's all for today. I need to leave right now since my final exam is around the corner. I need to do my revision. Thank you and goodbye!





No comments: