Sunday, August 13, 2017

Congrats For Your Debut 2.0

Okey guys, Lets continue yesterday's post.

3) Longguo & Sihyun


Do you know who is Longguo? Longguo a.k.a Yongguk is one of Produce 101 S2 contestant along with Sihyun. Yongguk is a half Chinese and half Korean. To be honest I'm not noticed Sihyun but I'm noticed Yongguk with his sweet voice. Still remember one of Yongguk performance in Produce 101 S2 that make all women melted? 
Here the performance:

PRODUCE 101 season2 [단독/6회] '애절 보이스 4인방' 퐁듀맨스ㅣ정승환 ♬너였다면 @포지션 평가 170512 EP.6


They debuted on July 31st 2017 with The The The. Trust me guys, you gonna falling in love with Yongguk because he looks like vampire! So handsome!

 LONGGUO &SHIHYUN (용국&시현) _ the.the.the


4) Lee Woojin

If you Produce 101 S2 lover, you'll know about this cute youngest contestant. Yes, his name is Lee Woojin. The cutie maknae! I wish I can keep him in the pocket (heheheh) This is not his first debut. Its more like his official debut with The EastLight. He ever performed with The EastLight before joined Produce 101 S2. He got that beautiful voice that can make my brain freeze (its my metaphore guys. hahahaha). Check out their new comeback here:


 TheEastLight.(더 이스트라이트) - I Got You


Before this new song come out, Lee Woojin and Jeon Sagang have a new song which known as 'Love Is...'

이우진 , 정사강 (LeeWooJin , JeongSaGang) - 사랑은.....(Love is.....)


Lets support The Eastlight and make them won once! Trust me, you won't regret if you stan talent.

5) MXM (Brand New Boys)

MXM consist of Donghyun and Youngmin . Until now, I never see their live performance  in any music broadcast. They sang a song known as 'Good Day'. I hope Daehwi will join these boys after Wanna One contract end next year. What I want to say is Donghyun really look like B.A.P's Daehyun! Like seriously they're similar. I'm shooketh! Check their song guys!

[세로라이브] MXM(BRANDNEW BOYS) - GOOD DAY




There are lot of Produce 101 S2 contestant gonna make a debut soon such as YueHua traineers, JBJ, and The Boyz (Joo Hakyeon one of their members). So lets support them and raise the views on their official MVs. I'm gonna stop here since these are k-idols that make debuted currently. They're some contestants make a comeback with their original group such as HOTSHOT's Taehyun and NU'EST.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: