Saturday, September 2, 2017

Korea Travelog 2k17: Day 1

April 23rd 2017 (Sunday)

1) FNSquare guesthouse
2)Hongdae
3) Arriate cafe
4)Han river

So here our guesthouse address:
Address: 6-7, Eonju-ro 168-gil,Gangnam-gu, Seoul.
서울 특별시 강남구 언주로 168 길 6-7
It's located at Apgujeong. So from Incheon International airport to Apgujeong. To arrived here, we need to transfered from Incheon airport -> Gongdeok station (transfer to line 6), Yaksu station and finally we arrived at Apgujeong station and we took Exit 2 as stated at the direction that they told in the website. (guys remember this, they got a lot of EXITS. No need to scared because they write the place on the signboard). Haa I got funny story again guys. My trip is not complete without funny stories (I think (?)) While we at Gongdeok station waiting the train, there was an ahjusshi talking with us. He so brave eventho he just know a little bit English. Here our conversation between us and him.
ahjusshi: Hi!
We: Hi! annyeonghaseyo (excited speaking Korean with Korean hahahaa)
ahjusshi: what are you doing here? (he speak in korean for the whole conversation. I'm not that good to translate the sentence yet)
We: .... err.. (damnnn I forgot the word travel in hanguk)
ahjusshi: yeohaeng (travel) ?
We: nae majayo. urineun yeohaeg-i-e-yo
ahjusshi: eodiga?
We: Yaksu
ahjusshi: Guksu?
We: Yaksu
ahjusshi: Guksu? yeogi yeogi Guksu? (he pointed Guksu word on the map infront us)
Oh gosh, this ahjusshi really can't hear our voice well. I think he got that hearing problem since he's old already. I thought he in 60's? or maybe nahh. We just smiled eventho we felt dizzy already. Aigoo ahjusshi. I talked with my friend bout this. 
We: ahjusshi, Guksu aniyo, Yaksu-ye-yo.
Do you want to know what that ahjusshi replied? (hahahah)
ahjusshi: ahh! Guksu! Yess. Daum jihacheoleul Yaksu kkaji geunde i jihacheoleul Guksu kkaji dochak-e-yo (he said that we need to take the next train after this train because this train will stop only at Guksu  while the next train will stop at Yaksu)
If you curious which place is more further either Yaksu or Guksu? It's Guksu  guys. hhaahha me seriously surrender with this ahjusshi plus we're tired already. So I told my friend just take the next train because this ahjusshi won't give us take this train since he think we want to go to Guksu. So we agreed. Plus, the next train will arrive only in 4 mins or 2 mins. 
ahjusshi: i jihacheol aniyeyo. daum-e. annyeonghi gyeseyo.
We: nae ahjusshi, kamsahamnida. annyeonghi gaseyo.
So he departed already. We just laughing then be like 'ahhh ahjusshiiiii!



Waiting for the next train after the current train departed. Kinda miss that ahjusshi (huhuhuhuuu)

For what I've researched, we need to take the bus and stop at ergh I don't remember that place (joeseonghamnida yeoreobun) but It's kinda near with Apgujeong station. We got conflict here. We didn't know where the exact place of that house because all the highlight places are not existed anymore. We just walked there for many times to find Volkswagen store which stated in the map but none!.By using my genius mind (excuse this please, hahaha) I told my friend bout the signboard for small junction that located at the side of the road. We just need to find the small signboard (I don't remember the exact color of the signboard) that has the same number with the address. Thanks god, with my friend's eagle eyes, we found the guesthouse! (yeayyy) I found the exact direction to go here after settled the payment with the owner. Actually they didn't updated their address which stated in the website (duhh!) We're so exhausted but I'm glad because I brought small luggage and a medium size bag. So I'm not too exhauested but feel sleepy. After settled all deposit and paid for the balance of the payment that we had paid at Malaysia, we entered the room. I can say it is not so far from our expectation but yeah, it's a backpacker style. I can say the size of the room just fine for 2 people. But I don't understand why we need to paid if we wanna use aircond? because we already did the payment. They didn't said that air conditioner is exempted from the payment and same goes to washing machine. Oh god! I'm so done with this. Seriously. why they didn't explained in the website or instagram ? It's okay, since it's spring season, and at that time, the temperature is 11C (so fucking cold I tell you) we didn't used the air conditioner. Oh!forgot to tell you, in that guesthouse, if you used the air conditioner you need to pay 5000won/day. Hahh I'm glad I'm travel here in spring season (heheehe) I can buy complete meal with 5000won tho. Same goes to washing machine too. I washed my lingerie only since I didn't sweat a lot in here. It's cold how can you produce sweat? (hmmmm) So we put our luggage and get ready to....SLEEP. Woah we were so exhausted. If I'm not mistaken, we arrived at 2pm and we sleep until 4pm. Then, get ready to go find something to eat, I'm hungry asf guys. Didn't eat since the time we arrived Incheon airport till after woke up from sleep. We went to Hongdae to find some food.



So this is me(left) and my friend infront the guesthouse. Ready to hunting some food for our tummy.
Click here for more information bout this guesthouse>> FN House Guesthouse

We ride the train from Apgujeong station to Hongdae station (line 2) and walked straight to Exit 9. I don't remember how long we in the train to arrived at Hongdae. After walked out from the Exit 9... WOAHHH! I GOT THAT K-DRAMA FEELINGS GUYS! (hahahaha). I can feel like I'm one of foreign student who study there (oh!what a dream!) We walked around Hongdae to find foods either street foods or any cafe or restaurant. There are lot of street vendor (?) beside the road. We went to Line cafe, and Kakao cafe. Both of these cafes are so cute! yeaa Korean really like cute thingy.




These photos are not mine but don't worry these are the real one and you can see it in Hongdae.
(The reason why I don't use photos that are mine is my phone went crazy after back to Malaysia. Its format itself! SHITTTT! RIP to my memorable photos. Some of them are in my instagram but most of them already gone. Oh shit I'm gonna cried for real at that time. Nevermind, pray for my Korea Travelog 2.0 will come to reality, guys!)

Okey this time, we really felt like our stomach hurt asf. For us, muslim people, its hard to find the halal food in here. Then guys, I got something interesting to tell you. I found a garden cafe that we already planned to visit on other day. I don't know they got one in Hongdae. So yeah, we climbed the stairs up and entered the cafe. It's sooo beautiful and aesthetic! We wanna ordered the beverages and dessert. At least we got eat a little bit eventho its dessert. The owners are so handsome (excuse my flirting). The owner approached us and we ordered the beverages and also a cake. Its oreo cream cake. He also gave us macaron because he didn't have the balance for what I've paid. Supposely he gave me 500won as the remaining but he gave me macaron instead of money. Oh god, the owner is so cute. He tho I can't speak in Korean. 
So he be like: 500won...err.. change..we..no no...macaron...
I be like 'what the hell he want to talk actually'. I just keep hearing what he wanna said. Then he asked me.
"are you can speak... korean"
Then I nodded. Then his friend laughed at him. We also laughed together. After he knew I can speak korean, he speak korean to me like a teacher teaching his student in the kindergarten. SOOO CUTEEE! he explained with the gesture eventho I can understand well. OMOOO I MISS THAT MEOTCHIN OPPA ALREADY. After we got the beverages, a cake and macaron then we climbed the stairs since they got another floor for guest. We were speechless at that time. I can't explain how beautiful the cafe was. You need to see with your real eyes.Its make me live in the fantasy for a while.




They also sell a bouquet of flowers which you can see infront the entrance. I tho that oppa wanna gave me that bouquet since I can speak korean well . (HAHAHAHA I don't see any correlation here, guys). We stay there until 7pm and get ready to go to the next destination : HANGANG!

Hangang a.k.a Yeouido park is a large recreational area. It was once originally covered with black asphalt, and people frequented the place for bycycling and roller-skating. The park is divided into theme-based sections: Traditional Korean Forest, Grass Square, Culture Square, and Nature's Ecosystem Forest. Yes, the park is fucking large, guys! What the best thing is I got a photo with cherry blossom! yeayyy! one achievement unlocked! There are a lot of citizen and foreigners doing their own things such as picnic, cycling, eat, hangout and etc. Oush! the temperature there was so cold. My nose become red because of the windy wheather plus its night already. Its fun with alot of people there. I dunno where in the place of Malaysia I can get environment like that. KLCC ? hmmmmm. Ah! wait. How to go to Hangang? yeah I'm forgot bout this. You need to go to Jongno 3ga and go to Yeouinaru which is line  and take Exit 2 or 3.
Address: 330 Yeouidong-ro, Yeouido-dong,Yeongdeungpo-gu,Seoul,South Korea
서울 특별시, 영등포구,여의도동,여의동로 330


Here me and beloved cherry blossom!

We started to departed from Yeouido park at 9pm  to our guesthouse. Its such a nice day. The next day gonna be the best ever day in my life. WE WENT TO EVERLAND GUYS! wait for the next entry and sorry for the long long longgg entry because I can't hide my feeling towards Seoul. I miss Seoul so bad. Seriously. Ah! I forgot.about Yunjuro street while in Korea (crying so bad. Joke mann hahaah) Yunjuro street is the beautiful street while spring season because it's full of cherry blossom! Like in k-drama scene which is 'The Producer'. Ahhh! It's okay. I will go there later.

Thanks for reading!



No comments: