Friday, September 22, 2017

Korea Travelog 2k17: Day 6

Hi, hello, annyeong! first of all, sorry for the late post coz I'm too busy lately. I got no free time to update my blog and usually I'll update it at 1am before I'm going to sleep. So here, my journey for the second last day before I'm going back to Malaysia (uhuuu).

April 28th 2017 (Friday)
-Haneul Park
-Coex Artium

Have you heard bout Haneul Park? For me, this is my first time hear it and it such a bless I know bout this place. How I know this place? Okey lemme tell you the story. While searching best places in Seoul for my precious trip. I just wondering does Seoul got any beautiful park that I can visit? I remember there was a beautiful park where Running Man ever shooting their scene I dunno which episode but what I'm remember in that episode the guest were Hong Jonghyun, Nam Joohyuk and any other handsome rookie actor. They shoot at this beautiful playground but when I searched the place it's so far than Seoul. So I can't make it there. Then I saw some gardens that located near Seoul. One of them are Haneul Park. There are alot of park beside Haneul Park which are Pyeonghwa park, Noeul Park, Nanjicheon Park and Nanji Hangang Park. All of these gardens located at World Cup Stadium area. Since I went to Haneul Park, then I gonna explain all bout Haneul Park. Haneul means sky. You need to climb the stairs to reach Haneul Park. So no wonder the name is Haneul Park right? It's the higher park. Haneul Park consists of vast grassland located at the highest elevation of the 5 parks. The park's pasture is covered with eulalias and wild flowers in their most natural state. Five wind-powered generators provide power to the park and the park's maintenance office. Once a mountain of garbage, it is now a green hill with 22 lookout points offering breathtaking views of Seoul, including the N Seoul Tower, Bukhansan Mountain, and Hangang River. Tall tress are line the parks to provide shades and serve as resting spots for visitors. As a popular spot to enjoy the sight of eulalias, the park usually remains open until late in the evening during the Eulalia Festival period. 
I went during spring season so the eulalias were not grew up at that time. It's just started to growth because the spring season gonna come to the end soon. Such a bad time I choose to visit here. It's okay then, the park still beautiful with all beautiful spots for my memorable photos.
How to go here?
You need to walk off at World Cup Stadium (line 6) and take exit 1. From exit 1, turn right and go around the stadium. Follow the big road and turn left to cross the street at the 4-way intersection. You'll see the Haneul Park signage at the parking lot. In parking lot area,there is a shuttle bus station that you can use to the top. Alternatively,you can take the zig-zag stairway, which precisely 291 stairs to finally arrive at Haneul Park. For me anf my friend, we just climbed the stairs. It's good for your health tho.
You gonna be shock coz there are not too many foreigners know bout these parks and most of the visitors are korean people. Make sure to be here before 12pm coz it's gonna be hot since the sun already appear on your head (Is it right?)
Address: 487-48 Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
 서울특별시,마포구,상암동 487-48 

yeah I'm feeling like in k-drama here. Feel like Lee Jongsuk coming and take me away. (oh god that imagination)

Move to the next destination which is SMTown Coex Artium. My friend's favourite spot. I admit I love to go here to but to many high school girls here. What I can say for this place is, it is the museum for SMTown artists. You can see their trophies which they had won in previous comebacks in all music broadcast, music awards and etc. You also can take photos with all SM Town artists faces as your background. Feels excited right?! (gonna feel excited if you an SMTown-family). They got cafe in here which known as The SUM cafe. You can see a lot of greetings and autograph from all SM artists on the table and chair (it's not vandalism thingy. It's just a design, okey? hahahah). They also got a theater which is 3D theater. Feel like you meet them face to face. Coz it's 3D and everything look real in there. Oh! it's free of charge and you just need your money when you wanna eat at The Sum cafe and theater ticket.
How to go here?
You need to go to Samseong station (line 2) and take exit 6. Nahh you will see the fab building with damn good design. So fucking easy right? hahahaha I might not go here for my another trip coz I'm not into SM family so much. But this place is good. YG need do like this also so I will sleep in there for a day only (I admit the security guard gonna pull me out from the building). Btw it's such an interesting place for k-poppers. SERIOUSLY!
Address:513 Yeongdong-daero,Samseong 2-dong,Gangnam-gu,Seoul,South Korea.
서울특별시,강남구,삼성 2-동,513 영동대로 


Do you see Chanyeol there? yeah I'm talking to chanyeol at that time (someone call doctor and take this crazy girl to the hosp)

So these are the places that I went during my second last day. After we went to Coex artium, we went to Ewha shopping street again to treat ourselves with some korean foods before we fly to Malaysia tomorrow. We went back to guesthouse early than usually coz we need to packing all things and sleep early. 

again, sorry for late post!

No comments: