Saturday, September 9, 2017

Korea Travelog 2k17: Day 3

April 24th 2017 (Tuesday)

-Agency tour
-Ewha university shopping street.

It's day 3 guys! Another 4 days more. So bear with me for another upcoming 4 entries. For this day, we planned to go to agencies that we really want to go. Make sure to research which agencies that you wanna visit because there are so many agencies here because there are too many k-idols that you really want to accidentally meet right? yeah guys, I have an interesting story. Later, I will tell you okay? We departed from guesthouse a little bit late since the feel of exhaustion from Everland still there. I even can't stand carefully because I'm so tired. So we departed at 10am after watching some variety shows from tv. The wheather was so nice at that time. I really love that day. Feel like wanna stay here for a long time (seriously guysss). So first agency that we went was BigHit Entertainment. Since BigHit Entertainment located at Sinsa. It means both station are in the same line(Line 3). So don't transfer to any station okey! Its take not more than 15 mins to arrived there since Sinsa is one stopped after Apgujeong. We took Exit 1 and walked out from there. 

There, at Sinsa, I don't know maybe only me that felt there were to many people who wearing mask that look like traineers. Seriously guys, their style so into k-idols.Yeah, we just ignore them since I don't know them well. Actually we got lost when searching the building. I didn't found any blog that shows direction to BigHit. So I need to discovered on my own. I just use google map and count how many junctions that I must passed or entered. Its so fucking hard tho.Following what I have written on my travel book (yeah, you need this guys if you're backpacker. So you will remember your itinerary) After walked from Exit 1, We need to continue walked about 8 mins till we passed the 5th junction then turn right from there. After that we need to turn left from the second junction(you will find the second junction after you turn right. I counted the junction that I've passed by).But still, we can't find where the exact BigHit building. We just wandering around the neighbourhood.There are a lot of agencies there such as NH Media, TOP Media and also CJ&M Ent. Suddenly I felt so excited but after that felt stress because I can't found where is the precious building of BigHit.Oh! I forgot to tell you. while searching BigHit, make sure you wear comfort shoes because you gonna walk on hilly road. Yeah, BigHit Entertainment located on the hilly road. Kinda hurt my legs.But don't worry guys, I found the agency because I met to many tourist walked opposite us. I mean we wanna walked down from the hilly road. But then, I found other tourists walked up through hilly road. So it must be they got the same purpose with me right. So I just followed them then based on the BigHit address, nah! I found it! Actually they also don't know where the exact location of BigHit Entertainment. Muahahaha! give a big applause to me! (joke man!)


I'm a little bit shocked when saw the signboard. Its full with cheers and greetings from BTS's fans and the important part is the writing is in Malaysian language. Omo, BTS got a lot of Malaysian fans, I guess (including me and my friend). I wanna give you the exact direction to go here, but as you already know (if you an ARMY or multifandom or even care about BTS) they already moved into new building. So why I need to give you their old address right since they don't go here anymore. After took some photos infront here, we walked back to Sinsa station for another agencies. While walking, I saw two BigHit staff up there. Drinking coffee. They saw me then one of the staff said "annyeonghi gaseyo"(goodbye). Omo! I'm so excited. hahaha. Can you imagine if BTS said that? i just look at them and smiled. After that walked away with my friend. Incase you wanna know the old address, here I give you :
13-20,16-gil,Dosan-daero,Nonhyeon 1-dong,Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
서울 특별시,강남구,논현 1동,도산대로,16-길,13-20

So move to another company. Its Starship Entertainment. I really like Monsta X because they're so swag and talented. I can't tell you who is my bias because all of them are bias wrecker.Later I will write about Monsta X bio.Their choreography never makes me feel unsatisfied. The choreography is suitable with the songs, You need to check all Monsta X songs. Other than Monsta X, I love Sistar too. Yeah, as you guys already know Sistar already disbanded. Feel sad because they give such a great summer vibes. Hope other idols can follow Sistar steps after this. Hopefully! I also in love with Yoo Seungwoo's sweet voice. You also need to check his songs too. Its great for lullaby or for relieve stress. Okey, enough with k-idols promotion. Starship is kinda near with Sinsa station. Plus, its easy to find it. You can go to Starship Entertainment websites if you want know the direction of the building. From Sinsa we went to Eonju station line 9 and walked to Exit 1 or 8. Then, walked straight till you find the building that has 'Starship' label. You also can stop at Sinnonhyeok station at the same line with Eonju and take Exit 4. But the agency gonna be at your opposite. So its easy to take Eonju station and choose either Exit 1 or 8. There are alot of company in that building. Not only Starship, there are Cre.Ker Ent. , Plan A Ent, KingKong Ent. and etc. I bet you wondering who idols under these agencies right? Lemme tell you. Are you familiar with Joo Hakyeon? yeah that Produce 101 traineer. He's under Cre.Ker Entertainment. This agency is belong to LOEN entertainment. Soon, Joo Hakyeon goona debut with new boy group called as The Boyz. So yeah, lucky me to visit this before they debut.Is it lucky? cuz I didn't spotted anyone there.Only a beautiful girl with long legs and wore mask. I hope she's one of Sistar's members. From the figure, it looks like Dasom.Just a figure ok. Not confirm it. Lol) Plan A Entertainment got Apink! yeah Apink. In 2015, this agency was under Cube Entertainment. But then, LOEN entertainment take this agency to be the independent subsidiary. So yeah, it's under LOEN also(LOEN Ent. so fucking rich!). Not only Apink, they got Huh Gak and Victon. KingKong Entertainment is company that produce actor/actress. I bet if I tell you who gonna be in KingKong Ent, you must scream right?(Is it over to scream coz of this? hahaah) For this agency they got LEE KWANG SOO! It's the giraffe y'all. Not only our giraffe, they got Kim Bum, LEE DONG WOOK!, and also PARK MIN WOO (Ohh god! handsome guys in there!). Actually, there are a lot and I just know these handsome guys. KingKong Entertainment is under Starship.
Address: 4F,151,Starhill Building,Bogeunsa-ro,Gangnam-gu,Seoul,South Korea
서울특별시, 강남구 봉은사 151 스타힐빌딩 4층



Dangg! me infront Starship building. I thought Monsta X gonna be infront the building (Can I be a lucky fan for once? I thought I already be once.Oh wait, I think I already a lucky fan? Later I'll explain)

Move to the next destination. kyaa~ If I told you the next agency, you gonna explode!(Is it too over? hahaah). We when to YG Entertainment. Since I'm YG Stan, so I really excited and can't wait to go there. Deep in my heart, I hope I can met any YG artists but yeah, its just my dream because my luck not that strong on that day.I just got to see Winner's poster in GS25 mart infront YG building.Tbh, this is the farther than other agencies. YG's website also haven't put the location of their building just like Starship Entertainment. So I need to discovered on my own.To go here, we went to Hapjeong station line 6 and took Exit 8.Okey this gonna be difficult to digest because we need to look around for the landmark or we gonna lost in the middle of Hapjeong. 


  • First, we need to passed by Hotel Circle and SK Gas station. Yeah you gonna see the SK gas station on your right side.But I can't find the Hotel Circle. Nevermind. as long as you discovered SK gas so move to next steps.
  • We kept walking until reach Lee Mart which is just across the Proud Apartment.That means, the Lee Mart gonna be opposite of Proud Apartment.We need to go to Lee Mart.
  • Next, from Lee Mart,turn right then cross the street towards Proud Apartment which is on the left side.(make sure to find the Proud Apartment entrance.Don't walk in just stay infront the entrance. Okay?)
  • From Proud Apartment you will see a street sign 'Huiujeong-ro 1-gil' If you found that sign that means you are near with YG building.
  • YG Entertainment is on the same side as Proud Apartment. If you YG stan then you know how the shape of YG building, right? So keep searching. If you can't find the building, find the GS25 mart and Kimchi Museum which is the yellow color building. Both these places are opposite YG building. yeah! you already arrived at YG Entertainment (YG stan mood activated!)


Oh god! I really happy to arrived there. Like wanna walking straight into YG building and make my own YG mini tour. But yeah, they got security guard tho plus there are two girls waiting their oppa also (I guess). When I took this photo they looked at me like they wanna eat me.So after bought banana milk from that precious GS25 mart, we when to the next destination. Tbh, I went to YG building on the next day because on this day (April 24th),we already wasted our time to find Fantagio Entertainment at Yeoksam. Woah, its kinda difficult to find the building. For who didn't know about Fantagio Entertainment, they produced artist such as ASTRO, WEKIMEKI and Hello Venus(previously they from Pledis) and also Seo Kang Joon is under Fantagio also.My friend really want to go there so we try to find the building but dunno where the hell its located. The address said it located at Yeoksam area but then some ASTRO fans said it located at Hakdeong. Seriously I dunno where the hell they hide the building. Plus, Fantagio staff won't let people to take photo or wait their idols infront the building. Tbh, we took like 3 hours to find Fantagio building. But hey it such a great experience because you can take a long walk at Yeoksam area. If anyone know where Fantagio Entertainment located, kindly comment below because I need to bring my friend again to Fantagio!
Here YG Entertainment address:
Address: 397-5 Hapjeong-dong,Mapo-gu,Seoul,South Korea
서울트별시,마포구,합정동 397-5

So skipped my tour to YGE and focus to my story about Fantagio. We need to gave up since its already late plus we need to go to JYPE and FNCE. The best part is, both these agencies are so close plus SME also located near these building. I didn't go there coz I'm no that hardcore fan of SM Town fam. We just skipped going there plus we will go to Coex Artium which act like SM family museum.From Yeoksam, we went to Apgujeong Rodeo station which is line 2 and take Exit 2. Before reached at Apgujeong Rodeo station you need to make a transfer at Bundang Line (arasseo?). I love this station because they promote Got7! I got photos with Got7 stand(hahahahah).After walked from Exit 2, you will arrive at Galleria Department (at the East).You need to look for all the landmark that I have stated here then you can arrive there.It's kinda difficult to find the landmark coz there are alot of buildings. Oh! know what, the buildings there are so BEAUTIFUL. I really like the design. It looks like vintage theme. Along the road, you can find a statue(I dunno how to explain this. kinda teddy bear statue?) with each different color and each statue represent different group.No wonder k-poppers will go crazy when go there.The main road next to us are Apgujeong-ro.We took a stroll for about 20 mins till saw the Citibank at the cross junction of next big road which known as Dosan daero. That Dosan daero signboard gonna be at you side so don't look at your opposite side. We turn left and walk along Dosan daero and found Korea Post Office. We turn left into the small street named Dosan daero 85-gil which is the small street between Korea Post Office and grey metallic building. While you walk you gonna see the JYPE,SME, and FNCE signboard. So we went to JYPE first because I can't wait to go there! We just walked through the street where the signboard shown the direction. Just walk straight and TADAA! JYPE! Infront JYPE, there is Dunkin Donut and full of JYP stans. So I'm not that brave to go inside there so we just stand outside there. We wait for a while coz we felt a little bit tired. After that, we need to move to FNCE, while wallked infront JYPE, hehhh! I saw someone in sleeveless shirt with cap infront the car under JYP building. I felt menboong for a while then I just smiled. That muscle body really look like Jackson! Seriously I don't make a story. It's fact!I see that guy.OMG! what a lucky day.(hahahaah wuhuu!)Once again, SERIOUSLY HE LOOK LIKES JACKSON. OH GOD, LET IT BE JACKSON!



Lets move to FNCE! to go there we walked back at the starting point where the signboard of these 3 big companies is located. To go there we need to walked straight. After like 10 mins, we arrived infront FNCE. Guess what, there are lot of fans waiting their fav idols infront the gate. We kinda shy plus scared if they scolded us coz yeah you know some K-fans didn't like foreigner at all but most of them are okey with it. I can't spotted anyone there only fans with their handmade banner.FNCE is one of my childhood memories. Korean idols who bring me into k-pop world is FT Island. They are so great with good performance and good music. My bias in FT Island keep changing I dunno who gonna be my bias wrecker. But now, I hope they gonna shine like other passed years when they got recognized well with good music. I don't say that current FT Island song not as good as before, but I prefer good songs such as Hello Hello, Severely,Love Sick and etc. You need to check it out mann!



Ah! I forgot to tell you. While searching these companies, we found Highlight's company. I know most of you know about Highlight right? It's their new name after they decided to leave CubeEnt. The company's name known as Around Us. Actually, I didn't know about their company. Thanks to my friend cuz she told me about this. I got the photo but yeah you know my phone's prob right?(kindly refer to my previous entry. I already wrote bout my black history of my phone).



So yeah, the Highlight's company. Ahh~ suddenly miss to walk here.

Move to the next destination, we went to Ewha shopping street. To go here, we went to Ewha station line 2 and took Exit 2. Ewha is just like Hongdae. They sold alot of affordable clothes since students mostly go there since Ewha Uni is located there. Plus, there are lot of cafe and restaurant also. When we arrived there, its already night so we just planning to eat some street food which can be eat by us(Halal food).I love hotteok so much! and also 'gyeran ppang' (its egg bread). Ahh! suddenly craving for these food. This is my recommended street food. Anywhere around Seoul, you need to eat these street food at least once or maybe twice or maybe can be many times.



It's large than I expected and the price.... ergh ha! 1000won. Or maybe 3000won. Mianhae! I forgot bout this already. I ever go to one of korean restaurant in here but we when there the day where I visit YGE. That restaurant known as Nipong Naepong. Since I really craving for jjampong for a long time so we went here. Its normal if you see a lot of korean people eat there because its South Korea tho. Don't scared just wait infront the door and the staff will assist you to your seat. I ordered jjampong with Level 1 spiciness. I'm not that brave to go for level 3 eventho I really like to eat spicy foods.



Tadaa! this is my precious jjampong! the delicious scale from me ermm I will give 10/10! Seriously, its delicious as hell. Since I can't eat meat in here so jjampong is the safest food coz it contain mostly seafood. Seriously recommended! Nipong Naepong. They got another type of jjampong also and my friend ordered another type of jjampong (yeah I forgot the name already) Its delicous too. Kinda like spagetti carbonara. 

Okey! I think this is my story for day 3. Kindly wait for another story and sorry for the late post coz I kinda busy since my next semester gonna start next week. So I feel like to hibernate my self before I starting my student uni's life.

Happy reading and thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where can i reach you to ask further questions? Like email or ig if you don't mind. Tq =)