Monday, February 26, 2018

K-Drama Review: Baek Hee Has Returned (2017)

Good evening from me! I just done watching Blood episoded 5. Oh my god, Ahn Jae hyun is so handsome and his skin's color is so pale asf. Same goes to Goo Hye Sun. What a good common thing this couple has.




I gonna review this mini-drama which only has 4 episodes which known as Baek Hee Has Returned! I kinda love this drama 'cos the heroin is so... WOWW. She can fight like a man. The main role in here of course Baek Hee (Kang Ye Won). She had a daughter, Shin Ok-Hee (Jin Ji Hee). Both of these characters are so strong and fight like a man. I really like them. They are so funny. Baek Hee has married with one of her school alumni, Shin Ki-Joon (Philip Choi). They got some financial problem and had to move to Baek Hee's hometown, Sumwol island. Ok-Hee had to move to the new school and she had been told not to cause any mess and fight with other students. Truthfully, Ok-Hee is not Ki-Joon's daughter. Back then wehn Baek Hee still a high school student, she is the leader of Red Sock (Oh god, I forgot the real name of Baek Hee's group). This group consist of 4 people which are Baek Hee, Bum Ryong (Kim Sung-Oh), Jong-Myung (Choi Dae Chul), Doo-Sik (In Gyo Jin) and also Baek Hee's assistant, Jang Mi (Kim Hyun Sook). So, lemme make it short, Ok-Hee real dad is between these three guys. The end of the story, Baek Hee revealed that Bum Ryong is Ok-Hee's real dad and She got divorced with Ki Joon that scammed her and married with Bum Ryong.

I love this kind of action mini drama. Ok-Hee is so cute and love three guys who really hard working to win Ok-Hee's heart and act as her dad. I really like their accent. So cute. all the sentence will end with "yu~". As example : saranghaeyuu . OMG this accent is too cute.I like the way Baek Hee teach her daughter and train her not become like her where she in Red Sock's group. I didn't expect Ki-Joon was the person who sent the parcel that cointain red sock to Baek Hee and also he is the one who record  Baek Hee's action everywhere she go.and become viral. Baek Hee need to move out from Sumwol island as the video that recorded by Ki Joon had been viral. Eventho Ok-Hee is kind of  thug girl, but she has a soft heart and take care her mom when she knew the real story. The conclusion is, I really love this drama heheheheh.

drama rating: (5/5)
[highly recommended if you kinda boyish girl. I bet you gotta love it]

ost rating: I can't find the ost. So if anyone find it, kindly comment here! ^^

No comments: