Wednesday, February 21, 2018

K-Drama Review: Another Oh Hae Young (2016)

Halo halo!! I'm back yeoreobundeul! This is the first week of my new semester which is semester three of my degree study. I just finished Beautiful Gong Shim and damnn the ending was so beautiful. 

Okey, back to my point, I want to make drama review for Another Oh Hae Young. I finished watched this drama during my semester break. Tbh, the first part of the drama was so boring and I didn't know how to focus for this drama at all 'cos most of the scenes were so cliche. I think, i don't need to write the synopsis of the drama ... righttt?




I'm not into Oh Hae Young's (Seo Hyun Jin) role in this drama 'cos she so annoying! Seems like she so desperate to have a man ASAP and from what I can see from this drama, she kinda has short tempered and yeahh Park Do Kyung (Eric) need to be patient a lot. Each drama that I had watched, I will have this second lead syndrome. Why all second lead actor will end up with sad ending?! It's not fair at all. I hope some plot twist there [heeeee] . I shipped Han Tae Jin (Lee Jae Yoon) with Oh Hae Young. Since there are two Oh Hae Young, I bet you already know there are two nicknames which are ugly Oh Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) and beautiful Oh Hae Young (Jeon Hye Bin)

The best part of this drama is Park Do Kyung got this power where he can see the future. This is the special of k-drama. There are a lot of main actor that got some power (it's not childish anyway but sometimes I be like ' this is nonsense!)

I think this drama kinda too adult for me huh?? I can't bear that ugly Oh Hae Young attitude. One that I realise is she is straight to the point and yeah some man really into that kind of woman. But it's annoying for meeee! 

drama rating: 3/5
[Since I'm boyish, so I don't like that ugly Oh Hae Young's role but I like some other actors there 'cos they make me laughed asf]

ost rating: 4.8/5
[The best ost of this drama is 'If It Was You' . Seriously, its the best ost in this drama and I knew this song from Produce 101 too! Can I say Produce 101 lead me to this drama? There are also some ost that hooked me into it. Feel free click and hear the OSTs.]









No comments: