Friday, February 2, 2018

K-Drama Review: Alchemist

I'm back babesss! I kinda busy with Mix9 so yeah feel lazy to update the blog sometimes. I'm back for reviewing this web drama called Alchemist. This is not in my k-drama waiting list but the title makes me wanna watch it. 


This drama 'bout university students that organized a club that called as alchemist which means people who really banned other lovers in their university. The founder of this club was Seo Jun Oh (Han Ki Woong). The main reason why he made this club is to focused on their studies and get a good grade. Tbh, there was somethin' behind all the story. Whereas, Oh Yeong Ji (Heo Young Ji) wanna has a boyfriend and suddenly she fall in loves with Seo Jun Oh for the first times. She stalked all 'bout Seo Jun Oh and she end in the alchemist club. At the end of the drama they fall in love each other and the alchemist club disbanded.

I kinda love this drama 'cos its all 'bout university student's life. The actors and actress also good, cute and beautiful and handsome. jyeaah Seo Jun Oh is handsomee! All I can say is, the drama is so cute and worth it to watch it. You need at least 4 hours to finish this drama. Really recommended this web drama if you wanna kill the time while waiting somethin'.

For the ost, I don't remember a thing 'bout it. But I have found an ost for this.


Feel free to click and hear it. This song is cute tho.

No comments: