Thursday, February 8, 2018

K-Drama Review: Angry Mom (2015)

Hello from my hometown! jyeah I'm finally here in my comfortable lovely house. Right now, I almost finish Arang and The Magistrate. One more episode and ... kkeut! So I gonna updating my blog with another kdrama which known as Angry Mom.

I have watched this drama last year. I'm a little bit forgot the story but I will refer to the synopsis so that I can memorise the story line and write my own review.


Based on what I remember and knew from this drama is, A-Ran (Kim Yeo Jung) always being bullied in the school. So as an resposible mom, Gang-Ja (Hee Sun) can't stand with it and she made a decision to acts as one of students in her daughter's school. There are a lot of problems with the school systems and architecture. Coincidencely, her husband is one of the architecture who responsible to managed the school. Eventho Gang-Ja was a bad student, but she take care her daughter a lot. Teamwork is need between A-Ran and Gang-Ja so the true identity of Gang-Ja is not reveal from other students.

Funny moments when Gang-Ja bullied other students and she succeeded beat the headmaster's son, Hong Sang Tae (Baro). I can't stand when Bok-Dong (Jisoo) falled in love with Gang-Ja. I really want to see his reaction when he know Gang-Ja's real identity. Also, we can know the murdered case in that school that involved highest teacher's rank in that school. 

Tbh, I'm not into this drama for the first time, but then 'cos there are a lot of my fav actors and actress so I take some time to finished this drama. It turned to be such a good drama. You won't regret it. I definitely will keep  this drama since I already downloaded it and will watch it again.

drama ratings: 3.5/5
ost ratings: 2/5
[ I can't recalled any ost from this drama. But I searched the Ost just for you!]

[ this ost will makes you crying just like the title]

[I can't bear when Gang-Ja sing this song]




No comments: