Wednesday, February 21, 2018

K-Drama Review: Arang and The Magistrate (2012)

Good Morning from my country! Wondering why I updating the blog in this time? It is 'cos my lecturer didn't informed he on mc today! Oh god! I just have one class today and I'm sacrified myself to woke up eventho I'm so fuckin' sleepy just now.




Today I will make a review for this not so old k-drama which known as Arang and the Magistrate. Mannn, I really want to watch this k-drama since my friends who don't like k-pop always asked me either I have watched this drama or not. I finished watching this drama during my semester break also (k-drama kill my time!)
So the reason why I watch this drama 'cos of:
1) my friendssss
2) Shin Min-A

This drama have the same case with Another Oh Hae Young. The first part of the drama was so boring and I can't focus to the story and keep scrolling my twitter while watching it (So I can't, its too boring for me). I love the King Of Heaven's role (Yoo Seung Ho). He so cute in this drama and the opposite role, King Of Hell (Park Jung Gyu). Both of them got this cute bromance!

Eun-Oh's role (Lee Jun Gi) is not bad I think. I love the way he helped Arang (Shin Min-A) and like other drama when it comes to the peak, the main role will fall in love together. I actually can't brain how he wanna get married with Arang since Arang is a ghost. But later, I realise, Eun-Oh ever died when he young and King Of Heaven helped him. Kinda interesting plot twist for me.

Now, lets talk 'bout the second hero in this drama. Yeoreobundeul, as I stated in my previous entry, I got this second role drama syndrome. Joo Wal (Yeon Woo Jin) is so charming eventho he not tooo much handsome but he got this cute + charming character in it. I really want he end up with Arang but then the loveline of both main roles are to strong. So I will just keep my desire to see Joo Wal and Arang together (huu).

I kinda shooketh when the antagonist role is Eun-Oh's mom. Actually it is not the real Eun-Oh's mom who did all the bad things. If you ever watched this drama, you ever knew Moo Yeon (Lim Ju-Eun) a.k.a the celestial fairy from heaven who really want to live as human posessed Eun-Oh's mom since Eun-Oh mom want to killed Noble Man Choi (Kim Yong Geon). I hope I can shed Joo Wal tears when he crying in this drama (In your dream, mannnn!) The three officers are so funny and also push and pull relationship between Bang Wool (Hwang Bora) and Dol Soe (Kwon Oh Jung) are so cute.

I love watching this kind of drama 'cos I love seeing hanbok. Its so unique and beautiful also the scenery of the scenes. Their cultures and the way they speak are so interesting for me. Overall, I'm enjoy watching this drama when Eun-Oh started investigated all weird things that happened in the village.

Drama rating: 3.5/5
['Cos there are some episodes that are lame for me]

OST rating: 3/5
[The ost who sang by Baek Ji Young is so fuckin' sad]








No comments: