Sunday, October 29, 2017

K-drama Review: You're Beautiful



Whose still remember this drama? It won't getting old even we're in 2017 already. This is my favourite drama since the first time I knew 'bout k-pop. I used to like FT Island and they're the first idol that pull me in k-wave. I ever be a Primadonna and fangirling with all FT Island songs. The main roles for this drama is CN Blue's Yonghwa. FT Island's Hongki, Jang Keun Suk and also Park Shin Hye. I love all the main characters except JKS 'cos i never know who he is. But now I can except him already (heheeh). In this drama, three guys are a boyband and there is a member which is Park Shin Hye's twin in this boyband called A.N JELL. Unfortunately, Park Shin Hye's twin can't join these three guys to promote their songs. So their manager know Go Mi Nam which is Park Shin Hye (Go Mi Nyeo) had a twin. So he find Go Mi Nyeo and begging her to act like Go Mi Nam. 
At first, these three guys can't accept Go Mi Nam but Yong Hwa (Kang Shin Woo) open his heart and welcome her well. These three guys didn't know Go Mi Nam is a girl. At that time, there was a rumour Jang Keun Suk (Hwang Tae Kyeong) dating with Uee (Yu Hee Yi) the famous actress. Day by day, Go Mi Nyeo has a feeling towards Hwang Tae Kyeong. Another two guys also got a feeling towards Go Mi Nyeo and slowly Hwang Tae Kyeong likes Go Mi Nam. They still didn't know the real Go Mi Nam till one day Go Mi Nyeo revealed herself that she is a girl and actually Go Mi Nam is her twin.
Since I'm a hardcore fan of FT Island, I can't take my eyes from Hongki in this drama 'cos he's really cute in here. He did a lot of aegyo back then. But now, he explained while attending Weekly Idol that he won't make any aegyo anymore 'cos he feels uncomfortable. So anyone who wanna watch Hongki's aegyo, just watch this drama. HE'S SO CUTE BACK THEN MANNN!. But now, he become manly and quite funny.
Yonghwa is just an ordinary man in this drama but he sometimes attracted me in this drama.He got his own plan to attract Go Mi Nam. But in the end, Go Mi Nam fallin' love with the arrogant Hwang Tae Kyeong. Actually, I hope she will fallin' love with Kang Shi Woo since he take care Go Mi Nam for all time. But when Go Mi Nam had any trouble, there is Hwang Tae Kyeong. So maybe this is the real reason why Go Mi Nam really likes HTY.
Well, for the OST, I ever downloaded it but there was a long time since high school and I'm already change my phone and all songs in my old phone had gone. But I still search for the ost on youtube.

drama rate : 8/10
ost rate: 5/10

No comments: