Tuesday, October 24, 2017

K-drama Review: Vampire Detective

Again I'm updating my blog in the midnight where all my housemates already sleep. It just because I can't sleep right now 'cos I already slept in the evening after my classes. Today I will write my review for the second k-drama which is Vampire Detective.


This drama is not the latest one. I just watched it when I have free time and for your information, I already downloaded a tons of k-drama n k-movies in my hard disk (yehet!) .Ok, lets talk 'bout this drama!.
The theme for this drama is friendship, family and also love. One of the reason why I watch this drama is because the main role. Its Lee Joon! the handsome and funniest people that I knew when I'm found MBLAQ. (seriously, I miss MBLAQ).He good in acting. in this drama, he become a detective with another ahjusshi. Sorry guys, I'm forgot the name. Before he become a detective, he is a police traineer in police school with another his two bestfriends. One day three of them got a task to investigate the legendary case which all the police that investigated the company were missing and they didn't find all the missing polices until now (I mean 'now' in that drama. Not today in reality). There was a time when Lee Joon and two of his friends in a car. The girl which known as Lee Joon's lover had shoot him and leave him alone. 
I really loves investigating drama 'cos its interesting. He and this ahjusshi have do somethin that make one of the vampire which is Yoona got mad. In the same time, Lee Joon wanna find his friend and lover 'cos he know that both of them were not died. In order to find both them, there were cases they need to solved and all the cases are the big hint to find his missing friends. It quiet interesting because there are a lot of unique cases in each episodes and I really like to watch how they solve all the cases. All cases are related with that bad vampire girl,Yoona and also lead to his friends.
There is a girl which is Han Gyeo Wool that suddenly join them because he want to know what had happened with her brother. She;s so pretty! I love him in this drama and also kinda boyish but her style is good!. You really need to watch this drama if you hadn't watch it yet.
For the ost I'm not downloaded any ost like how I'm into Uncontrollably Fond's ost. You can find it in the youtube!

drama rate: 9/10
Ost rate: 5/10

anyway, its a good drama btw for people who likes investigating-kinda drama. 

No comments: