Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Annyeong my precious blog...

Its 5th Oct 2016 and this is the first time in this year(maybe) i re-visit my old blog. it has been so long that i'm not updated by precious blog~ it's because i'm busy like a hell and now i've finished all my semester and get ready for internship for 31st Oct. 

during my hiatus, there a lot of things that happened around me and some are good things and vice versa. I'm struggling a lot because i wanna increase my GPA as long as CGPA. miracle happened because each semesters my pointer keeps increase but unfortunately i can't reach the dean list's pointer (huuuuu~~crying alone). My diploma study about reach the final stop. I actually got a fucking good news. But i wanna keep it for now because i will tell this news once it's has been confirmed. Sooooo keep calm and eat your chocolate (huahuahua) during my hiatus also, i'm still the same which is I'm still the diehard k-poppers. okey need to go right now because tomorrow me gonna wake up so early.... annyeonghi jumuseyongggg


No comments: