Friday, February 20, 2015

GOT7

annyeonghaseyo! wow, its near to 2 am and i still updating this blog. yeoreobun, its such a long time, i'm not updated this blog since i'm starting my study. pigeonhaeyo~~ everyday i'm back from campus, i will fall asleep. then, start tu study for the final exam for this semester. yeap! my final around the corner and i'm still can watch k-pops video? -_-'' err, its not often meh. just seldom and sometimes if i'm bored, i will watch it. so, don't blame me~~ okey, back to our topic. read the title. its 'GOT7'. you know what it is? its K-pop boygroup laa. lately, me and my 2 of my housemates really like this group.  the latest comeback they had make was.. Stop Stop it. 
hajima, hajihajihajima~~~
urgh, god, i'm starting to singing right now. in this late night. hahaha.. okey, let me tell you about GOT7. 
-they have 7 members : JB,Jr. , Mark,Jackson,Youngjae,BamBam and Yugyeom.
-talented idols. do the martial arts. (Marktial arts~~)
-JB is the leader.
-lately, they acted in Dream Knight. so you should watch it! its funny.
-this group never failed to make me laugh.
okey, that's it. if you want to know deeeeply about GOT7, please google it and you can get a lot of information about GOT7 (promotion time~~). my bias? its always changes bruh! okey, first, i like Mark oppa in their debut mv (Girls Girls Girls). then, both of my housemate like Jackson oppa. so, i'm to Jackson for a while (Sexy & Wild oppa). then, i always watched Real GOT7's videos and i like Yugyeom. then, Jr. oppa. after that...until now... suddenly i like JB oppa. that B-boy oppa has captured my heart with his dance skill. omona~ btw, i like all of them. the dorkiest group after BTS. ehehe.

No comments: